Nozzle: 250 – 270 °C
Printbed: 70 – 80 °C
Speed: 40 – 80 mm/s
The first official ESD filament by BASF Ultrafuse Z PCTG is an ESD safe filament that has been developed specically for the printing of handheld tools, various assembly and electronic fixtures, robotics, automation components, and parts for explosion-proof environments.
It shows very smooth surface properties, which help to prevent latent failures in electronics.
Ultrafuse Z PCTG is an easy to print material, with a significantly increased impact strength when compared to PETG.
Ultrafuse Z PCTG applications
- Handheld tools
- General assembly fixtures for electronics
- Robotics and automation components
- Parts for explosion proof environments
Advantages of Ultrafuse Z PCTG
- All-purpose material for ESD safe electronic jigs and fixtures
- Low cost
- Easy to print, machine, and finish
- Strong enough for lightly loaded fixtures
Tips & tricks
To make the best prints with Ultrafuse Z PCTG, we recommend the following settings;
- Nozzle temperature: 250-270 °C
- Bed temperature: 70-80 °C
- Nozzle diameter: ≥ 0.4 mm
- Bed modification: Glass + PVA/ Spray
- Print speed: 40-80 mm/s