Nozzle: 233 – 240 °C
Printbed: 50 – 80 °C
Speed: 18 – 25 mm/s
Ultrafuse TPU 80A LF is one of the most flexible filaments on the market. This filament can be printed on many open platforms and works for both Bowden and direct-drive extruders.
This is a perfect filament for applications that require toughness and flexibility to the max. No other filament on the market can match the printability of this extremely flexible filament.
Ultrafuse TPU 80A LF applications
- Print-in-place soft springs, high grip, conformal clamps
- Bumpers, vibration absorbers, insulation mounts
- Seals, gaskets, suction cups, boots, plugs
- Part catchers, shoe straps
Advantages of Ultrafuse TPU 80A LF
- One of the first flexible filaments designed to work in bowden type extruders
- Extremely flexible yet still tough
- Good chemical resistance