Technology: DLP ; LCD ; LED
Wavelength: 385 – 420 nm
Color of the resin is black.
The resin has very low lap shear properties and high elongation. This allows the production of flexible objects that can be compressed or bent to a certain intensity.
When using the material, care must be taken to ensure that the objects and supporting structures are sufficiently solid, as models are extremely elastic after polymerisation, which influences the printing process.
Link to videos of printed models with Type D Flex.
This product has not been tested or approved for medical or pharmaceutical applications. The Type D Dental Model is designed for modeling only and is not intended for use inside the body or oral cavity.
DruckWege Resin is an acrylic based resin with industrial properties, developed and designed for 3D printers with DLP / UV light sources:
- fast curing
- high level of detail and sharp contours
- smooth and dry object surface
- low odour
- Elongation at break is about 80%.
- Shrinkage: approx. 2% +/- 1%
- Bottle: UN approval: UN 3H1/X1.9/250 Material: HDPE
- Bottle design may vary from the picture shown above.
- DruckWege resin hardens under UV light (sensitive at 405nm).
DruckWege Resin is compatible with:
- B9 Creator,
- 3D Facture Draken,
- Wanhao D7 v3,
- Anycubic photon,
- Phrozen shuffle,
- Zortrax Inkspire,
- Flashforge Hunter,
- Epax X1
- and others.
Safety data sheets and technical data sheets here.