Nozzle: 210 – 230 °C
Printbed: 50 – 70 °C
Speed: 30 – 70 mm/s
Fiberlogy R PLA is a filament created 100% in the recycling process. It is obtained entirely from raw material derived from carefully selected and verified sources. Thanks to this, it is a great choice for all fans of ecological 3D printing. With its parameters, R PLA represents the highest quality, which is in no way inferior to the well-known EASY PLA. This makes it extremely friendly regardless of the users’ experience or the printer used.
- very good adhesion between the print layers
How to print?
- Print temperature: 210-230°C
- Bed temperature: 50-70°C (when using plates or other means to increase the adhesion, the heating of the bed is not required)
APPLICATION IN 3D PRINTING:
- TOYS OR PARTS THEREOF: characters, animals, constructions, houses, vehicles, dice
- GADGETS OR PARTS THEREOF: key rings, stands, phone cases
- PROTOTYPES: new products, conceptual models
- JEWELRY PARTS: earrings, bracelets, beads, necklaces
- DECORATIONS: Christmas tree decorations, pendants