Nozzle: 200 – 230 °C
Printbed: 0 – 60 °C
Premium PLA is a slightly harder PLA with an excellent thermal stability and a slightly faster crystallization process of the 3D printed layers and is often used for large(r) scale prototyping on industrial-sized 3D printers. Therefore Premium PLA is available on large spool sizes.
- Very easy to print
- Warp-free printing and no deformation after cooling
- Improved flowing behaviour and inter-layer adhesion
- Good first layer adhesion to several (un)heated print surfaces
- Almost odourless processing/printing
- Available in a variety of semi-translucent colors and opaque black/white
General printing guidelines *
|Nozzle size: ≥ 0.15mm||Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm||Flow rate: ± 100%|
|Print temp: ± 200 – 230° C||Print speed: Medium||Retraction: Yes ± 5mm|
|Heat bed: ± 0 – 60° C||Fan speed: 50-100%||Experience level: Beginner|
*) Above displayed settings are meant as guidance to find your optimal print settings. These ranges in settings should work for most printers, but please do feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer. There are a lot of different type of printers, hot-ends and printer offsets that it is extremely difficult to give an overall one-size-fits-all setting.