Nozzle: 220 – 250 °C
Printbed: 0 – 80 °C
Speed: 15 – 50 mm/s
Fiberlogy PP filament creates the possibility of 3D printing with the second most used polymer in the world – Polypropylene. Due to its high resistance to damage and remarkable flexibility as well as resistance to chemical substances (acids, bases, water), it has found many applications in various fields of industry and everyday use.
Fiberlogy PP can be printed with almost any 3D printer without the need for a closed chamber.
- non-toxic and odorless
- high resistance to chemicals
- resistance to mechanical damage
- very good adhesion between the print layers
- suitable for contact with food
How to print?
- Print temperature: 220-250°C
- Bed temperature: 0-80 ° C (to increase the adhesion to the table it is recommended to use any polypropylene (wrapping) tape)
- Closed chamber: not required
- Fan: 0-25%
- Print speed: 35 mm/s
- Retraction: yes, 2-3 mm
- Raft: recommended
APPLICATION IN 3D PRINTING:
- DAILY USE ITEMS: boxes with closure, hangers, handles, fasteners, watch straps
- MOTORIZATION: bumpers, bumpers, covers
- TOYS: figurines, cars and their parts, drones
- KITCHEN ARTICLES: food containers, dishes
- MEDICINE: test tubes, laboratory vessels