Nozzle: 255 – 270 °C
Printbed: ca. 100 °C
Speed: 20 – 80 mm/s
Thanks to its resistance to high temperatures, alcohol and chemicals, Nylon is particularly useful for mechanical and technical applications. It is extremely durable, strong and unbreakable. It is easily machined with tools designed for metal processing and it is also easily painted, which makes it even more versatile and functional.
It is incredibly flexible – it expands by 50% before it breaks. However, it is not resistant to concentrated alkalis and acids.
- High resistance to high temperatures and chemical compounds
- High flexibility
- Resistant to abrasion
HOW TO PRINT:
- Bed temperature: ca. 100°C
- Nozzle temperature: 255-270 °C
- No drying required
- Mechanical parts: guides, gears (cog wheels)
- Technical components: slide bearings, nuts