Nozzle: 210 – 230 °C
Printbed: 50-70 °C
Speed: <60 mm/s
MATTFLEX 40D is another proposal from Fiberlogy in the area of flexible 3D printing materials (e.g. TPU- or TPE-like filaments). Unlike the much-appreciated FiberFlex, this filament is distinguished by its matte finish, but like FiberFlex, it is easy to print and allows efficient printing at speeds of up to 60 mm/s without compromising print quality.
The matte finish allows you to achieve an attractive model appearance, especially where a lower gloss is expected. MATTFLEX 40D makes it easy to hide layers, giving your print a perfect surface without any need for further processing.
Great looks and ease of printing are not all that MATTFLEX has to offer. This rubber-like filament is ideal for numerous applications, both domestic and industrial. High impact strength, elasticity (up to 6 times) and compressive resistance (up to 50%), as well as resistance to chemicals and low temperatures make this filament a versatile material for 3D printing.
- matte finish and low visibility of layers
- 40D Shore hardness
- very good thermal, chemical and abrasion resistance
- printing speed up to 60 mm/s
|Closed chamber||not required|
|Printing Speed||< 60 mm/s|
|Surface||glass, masking tape|
|Retraction (direct)||1-2 mm|
|Retraction Speed||10-30 mm/s|
|Notes||To remove the print easier, it is recommended to heat the bed to 110°C|
APPLICATION IN 3D PRINTING:
- RUBBER ELEMENTS OF MACHINES: gaskets, elements that are frequently bent
- GADGETS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: phone sleeves and cases, watch-, pulse counter-, pedometer straps
- LINKING ELEMENTS: flexible hinges
- TOYS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: tires, rubber figures
- JEWELLERY: bands, bracelets