Nozzle: 210 – 230 °C
Printbed: 50 – 70 °C
Speed: 35 – 60 mm/s
FIBERSILK METTALIC provides a unique depth effect of the 3D model. Prints created with it are characterized by an intense metallic shine. The richness of colours, deep gloss, high durability and ease of printing make it one of the favourite filaments of every 3D printing enthusiast.
This filament is recommended for the production of various decorative elements such as vases, figurines, cosplay accessories, etc.
- shiny, metallic finish with a color depth effect
- good adhesion and low visibility of layer boundaries
- high strength and impact strength
- easy to print
How to print?
- Print temperature: 210-230°C
- Bed temperature: 50-70 ° C (when using plates or other means to increase the adhesion, the heating of the bed is not required)
- Closed chamber: no
- Fan: 80-100%
- Print speed: 35-60 mm/s
- Retraction: yes, 2-3 mm
- Raft: not required
NOTES: There is a visible swelling of the material exiting the nozzle while loading the filament or printing with it. This is a completely natural effect that results from the surface tension of the polymers making up the filament.
APPLICATION IN 3D PRINTING:
- DECORATIONS: vases, lamps, figurines, Christmas decorations, jewelry
- UTILITY: toys, desk organizers, packaging, boxes
- COSTUMES: decorations, outfits, cosplay accessories