Nozzle: 200 – 220 °C
Printbed: 50 – 70 °C
Speed: 20 – 60 mm/s
A thermoplastic material and another option for enthusiast of printing on rubber-like materials. It is characterised by reduced hardness up to 30D on the Shore scale, very good flexibility and higher impact strength.
The material is recommended especially for printing tires, seals, belts and all kinds of elastic elements.
- 30D Shore hardness
- high impact resistance in low temperatures
- very good thermal, chemical and abrasion resistance
How to print?
- print temperature: 200 – 220°C
- bed temperature: 50 – 70 °C
- to remove the print easier, it is recommended to heat the bed to 110°C
- RUBBER ELEMENTS OF MACHINES: gaskets, elements that are frequently bent
- GADGETS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: phone sleeves and cases, watch-, pulse counter-, pedometer straps
- LINKING ELEMENTS: flexible hinges
- TOYS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: tires, rubber figures
- JEWELLERY: bands, bracelets