Nozzle: 200 – 230 °C
Printbed: 50 – 70 °C
Speed: 30 – 70 mm/s
EASY PLA is a basic material for 3D printing. The filament is quite durable. Its properties enable printing very precise and complicated elements. EASY PLA may be used for creating functional prototypes, gadgets, toys and decorations. The ease of printing should satisfy hobbyists and professional users.
- very good adhesion between the print layers
How to print?
- Print temperature: 200-230°C
- Bed temperature: 50-70°C (when using plates or other means to increase the adhesion, the heating of the bed is not required)
- Easy PLA Aurora – recommended minimum 0,5 mm nozzle
- TOYS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: human figures, animals, constructions, houses, vehicles, dice
- GADGETS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: key rings, stands, phone cases
- PROTOTYPES: new products, concept models
- ELEMENTS OF JEWELLERY: earrings, bracelets, beads, necklaces
- DECORATIONS: Christmas tree ornaments, pendants