Nozzle: 230 – 250 °C
Printbed: 90 °C
Speed: 30 – 70 mm/s
EASY PET-G combines the ease of printing with PLA and high strength comparable to that of the traditional PET-G. Printing with EASY PET-G is free from the deficiencies typical of printing with PET-G such as stringing or filament burning. EASY PET-G is available in opaque and transparent versions. Both forms offer a satisfying final effect in the form of an attractive looking top layer of the printouts.
Fiberlogy EASY PET-G will work great both for printing functional models and decorative elements.
- ease of printing
- high durability
- low susceptibility to shrinkage and flossing
- resistance to acids, salts, alkaline substances
How to print?
- printing temperature: 230-250°C
- bed temperature: 90°C
APPLICATION IN 3D PRINTING:
- END-USE PARTS: containers, holders
- PROTOTYPES: bottles, packaging
- ELECTRONICS: covers, cases, products containing diodes
- DECORATIONS: lamps, glass-resembling elements
- JEWELLERY: rings, necklaces, bracelets