Nozzle: 260 – 280 °C
Printbed: 110-120 °C
Speed: 20 – 45 mm/s
Fiberlogy CPE HT is a modern copolyester that stands out for its high mechanical and temperature resistance. As member of the polymers family, which includes PET-G and PCTG, it surpasses them in terms of resistance to high temperatures, even up to 110°C. Like other related materials, this filament has a high resistance to chemicals and lipids.
It is odourless and BPA, BPS and styrene free and can be used to create food contact parts *. CPE HT will find numerous applications that require resistance to degrading conditions, such as in a dishwasher or in the process of chemical sterilization or UV radiation.
Fiberlogy CPE HT is an attractive alternative to polycarbonate filaments. Having similar strength parameters as PC, it does not share with it the characteristics that make it difficult to use.
* applies to the filament in the Pure TR version
- temperature resistance up to 110°C
- no odour
- BPA, BPS and styrenes-free
- high mechanical strength
- comparable to the PC
How to print?
The following parameters are only suggested print settings for this material. To ensure the best print quality, it is necessary to choose the appropriate settings for a specific printer and printing conditions.
|Closed chamber||not required|
|Printing Speed||< 100 mm/s|
|Surface||masking tape, PVA glue, hairspray|
|Retraction (direct)||1-2 mm|
|Retraction (bowden)||4-6 mm|
|Retraction Speed||20-45 mm/s|
|Drying conditions||60°C / 4h|
|Notes||Due to the strong adhesion to the bed, it is not recommended to print directly on its surface or on glass. This can lead to damage. We recommend using a masking tape.|
APPLICATION IN 3D PRINTING:
- HOME USE: food storage containers, reusable dishes
- CHILDREN’S ARTICLES: toys and spare parts, accessories for babies
- HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES: appliance housings, spare parts, utility prototypes, water filters
- MEDICINE: medical devices and vessels, prostheses and their components, sterilized accessories, containers for medicines