Nozzle: 190 – 220 °C
Printbed: 50 – 70 °C
Speed: 30 – 60 mm/s
This water-soluble BVOH filament allows for printing complex models. The postprocessing involves immersing the print in warm water. As a result, BVOH supports completely disintegrate, revealing the finished model. Waste material can be disposed of in your home sewage system.
The BVOH filament can be used in combination with other popular filaments: PLA, ABS, PET-G, ASA, Nylon, elastic filaments (e.g. TPU), etc.
IMPORTANT: The filament should be stored in a dry place, e.g. in a sealed bag, to avoid moisture and the resulting deterioration of its properties.
- soluble in warm water
- high adhesion to PLA, ABS, ASA, PET-G, Nylon, TPU and other filaments
- environmentally friendly – can be disposed of in your home sewage system
How to print?
- Printing temperature: 190 – 220°C
- Bed temperature: 50 – 100°C (when using plates or other means to increase the adhesion, the heating of the bed is not required)
- Protect from moisture (Store filament in tightly sealed containers when not in use)
APPLICATION IN 3D PRINTING:
- PROTOTYPES: functional prototypes, small-size models, models with empty spaces
- DECORATIONS: complex structures, ornaments with numerous details, vases, jewellery
- MECHANISMS: moving elements, mechanisms printed as a whole
|DIAMETER||DIAMETER TOL||OVAL TOL||PRINTING TEMP||TABLE TEMP|
|1.75 mm||+/- 0.02 mm||+ 0.01 mm||190-220°C||50-70°C|