Nozzle: 250 – 265 °C
Printbed: 90 – 110 °C
Speed: 30-90 mm/s
How to print?
- bed heating required
- chamber heating is not required but when using we suggest to keep 80°C temperature
- printing temperature: 250-265°C
- bed temperature: 90-110°C
- compatible with HIPS filament
ABS is characterised by its hardness and high impact resistance. It is also resistant to high temperatures and abrasion. Prints made using this filament can be further processed mechanically and chemically (with acetone).
The printed elements can serve as concept models for new products or even as their final versions. ABS can also be used in the production of prototype elements which require greater rigidity.
- high hardness
- high impact resistance
- resistance to high temperatures and abrasion
- can be processed mechanically and chemically