This nozzle is ONLY compatible with the following hot-ends:
- 3DSolex Hardcore print core AA
- 3DSolex Hardcore print core PVA-BB
- for Ultimaker 3
- for Ultimaker 3 Extended
- for Ultimaker S3
- for Ultimaker S5
Core Heating Technology Explained
Existing hot-ends and nozzles melt the filament from the outside in. The coldest part of the filament, at the core, is the one being pushed and reaching the tip of the nozzle faster.
With Core Heating Technology we melt the interior of the filament first. Compared with standard nozzles, this brings the following advantages:
- less temperature is required to successfully process the material
- print with much bigger nozzles, up to 2.0 mm
- print with higher layers and/or faster speeds
|The 0.1 to 0.25mm nozzles in this product line are not enabled with Core Heating technology.|
Different nozzle sets for different materials
We recommend you to have several sets of nozzles because:
Using different materials with the same nozzles causes deposit build-up inside the nozzle.
These deposits will cause blockages.
We recommend changing nozzles when changing materials.