Mosquito Boron Nitride Paste
- Thermal paste for improving conduction
- Acts as a release agent
- Use the included applicator to coat the cartridge heater hole in your 3d printer heat block. Insert the cartridge heater while the paste is still wet, then let dry. The boron nitride boosts dissipation of heat from the hot section of the cartridge heater, improving its life.
- Retails in 5 cc syringes with luer lock fittings.
— Now with new version —
- New heat break with reinforced throat and revised radiator to prevent damage during installation and repairs
- New heat sink with wider opening for the filament path to more readily accept multi-material setups like the Prusa MMU or Mosaic Palette.
- Superior heat break performance
- Increased structural rigidity
- Larger temperature operating range
- Modular/adaptable to almost any FFF/FDM printer
- Ideal for multi-extrusion systems
Oh yeah, and you can change the nozzle with one hand.
Mosquito is only available for 1.75 mm filament at this time.